3. Our Information Sharing Practices
(b) Advertisers. From time to time, we may share your Usage Data and Non-Personal Information to enable third parties who serve advertisements on the Site to deliver advertisements that will be relevant to you. We will not share any such information, however, in a manner that would enable the advertiser to personally identify you.
(c) Aggregated Data. From time to time, we may share aggregated User Information (other than Shared Information) with third parties. We will not share any aggregated data, however, in manner that would enable the recipient to personally identify you.
(d) Service Providers. From time to time, we may enter into relationships with third parties who provide services to us (e.g., data management and storage services or credit card processing services). In those circumstances, we disclose User Information that is necessary for such service providers to perform those services and require that they maintain the confidentiality of such User Information.
4. Public Information. If you identify any User Information as public, you are authorizing us to share such information publicly. For example, you may elect to make certain Shared Information (such as a calendar or photographs) publicly available. Also, there may be areas of the Site (e.g., message boards, discussion rooms, and other online forums) in which you are able to post information that will be available to all other users of the Site. By choosing to use these areas, you understand and agree that anyone may access, use, and disclose any information that you post to those areas.
6. Modifying and Deleting Your Personal Information. If you would like to modify or delete from our database any User Information you previously submitted to us, please let us know by accessing and updating your profile. Please note that any User Information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your request, and that if you delete certain information you may not be able to order services in the future without re-submitting such information. Also, please note that we will maintain User Information in our database whenever we are required to do so by law.
7. Security. We have implemented reasonable measures to help protect your User Information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your User Information, we cannot guarantee its security.
8. Links. The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such other website and urge you to review such practices prior to submitting any information to such websites.
9. Children’s Privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Site is not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target the Site to children under the age of 13.